Who is a Rolfing® Candidate?
I do not have a typical client. They come from all walks of life, but what they have in common is a desire to change their body for the better.
- Age infant to in their 90s
- Repetitive stress
- Students, cubicle dwellers, construction/laborers, travelling and executives
- Athletes/yogis to couch potatoes
- Musical and theatrical performers
- Men, women and children
- Believers in Western Medicine, Believers in Eastern Medicine
- Anyone wanting taller, easier posture without straining or forcing to achieve it
What can Rolfing be sought for?
- Back & Neck Pain, Headaches, Scoliosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- TMD/TMJ (Temporomandibular Disorder)
- Sciatica, Piriformis Syndrome
- Knee, Hip, Ankle, Shoulder or Elbow Problems
- Plantar Fasciitis/Bunions/Hammertoes
- High Heel & Flip Flop Wearers
- Workman Comp Claimants
- Auto Injuries/Traumas/Scar Tissue Reduction
- Improved Breathing
- Better Flexibility, Improved Posture and Balance
- Athletic Performance (Ten Series best completed in off season)
- Pregnancy Preparation or Recovery, Pelvic Floor Conditions (Male and Female)
- Feeling That Your Body Is "Old" or "Wearing Down"
- Traumatic Births of Children - Child and/or Mother Can Receive Rolfing
- Many Clients Appear Taller and Slimmer Looking After the 10 Series and Report Better Tone of Tissue
If you have the following please call before booking your first session:
- Autoimmune disorders (Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, Ankylosing Spondylitis)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Bone Fractures (Within 6 Weeks to 3 Months of Incident)
- Hodgkin's Disease/Leukemia/Cancers (Within the Last 2 Years)
- Transmissible Infections or Diseases
- Moderate to Severe Osteoporosis
- Embolism/Thrombus (Blood Clots) or Phlebitis (Inflammation of Veins)
- Aneurysm or Stroke
- Any other condition you are curious about on my end or feel your MD/NP/PA would prefer you to have clearance to receive the series.
Beth Pagel, Certified Rolfercall or text welcome